Sunday 1 July 2012

Trapped in a maze. 

Having so many thoughts in my head and I was 100% sure  
that no one would understand it, because
even I myself can't understand what I am feeling right now. Thought the best way will be, write a blog. So yeah, I am lost in my own thoughts, trapped in this maze where I can't see the EXIT sign. Wondering how to solve this, believing that everything will be fine someday. Some things are just so confusing where you don't know whether what is the right or wrong decision to make. People feel that I am an emotional person, saying that I should man up, and say things that hurts a lot. I just reply with a smile, when deep inside I feel like saying "fucking walk in my shoes before you judge me, I don't get an award for being emotional."  It hurts a lot when people that are closest to you don't understand how you really feel.

The truth I try to avoid and not tell anyone is:      I am the kid, who wants attention, wants to feel loved.  wants to be important to someone.

Thanks mummy, for always being there for me. You played the role of a dad when I needed one, and you are the best mummy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment