Monday 2 July 2012

Do you mean it?

At times, I really wonder.. do you think or feel that I am important to you?
You say I am your best friend, but you never treated me like one. Yes I do feel it,
because you never treated me like how you treat your other friends ever. You never
really care how I feel.

I don't ask for much, for you, I will do anything, I just wish you know that this friend
of yours have feelings too behind his craziness. I do smile all the time and act like I never
get hurt, but it does not mean that you can keep taking me for granted..

Trust me, someday I might just fade away from your life...
Because at times, I just feel that I can never be good enough for you..
Could never be a good bf, and I guess not a good friend too..
Because even after knowing me for years, you act like I am no one to you..

You say we are best friends...
But if this is how best friends are...
I rather not be one...
I prefer being an ordinary friend like the rest...
As they are closer and much more important to you...

I am hurt, but I just don't want to give up yet...
To me, you are everything... I mean it...

I miss those days a lot..when we used to know everything about each other..
Now, this relationship that we call best friends is just meaningless..

I wish everything will change someday,
Even when I know that you are busy with your own life..
For you it is a growing up process...
Meeting new people, an not only spending time with the old ones..
Trust me, I am not sure about other.. but..  someday..
this old lame friend of yours will be there for you..
No matter how bad the situation is..
That is my promise.




If you ever need me...

No comments:

Post a Comment